- Aquafresh Little Teeth Toothpaste 75ml
- IS AQUAFRESH LITTLE TEETH: It is a specially designed toothpaste for kids from
- the age of 3 — 5 years. It provides gentle care on kids' teeth while protecting
- against cavities and strengthening enamel at the same time.
- CHOOSE: Little teeth are more vulnerable than adult ones, so they need extra
- care. Aquafresh Little Teeth toothpaste is specially designed by experts to provide gentle care for your child's
- teeth to help ensure their adult teeth come through healthy and strong.
- DOES IT WORK: Aquafresh Little Teeth toothpaste formulation is highly effective
- at delivering fluoride to enamel surfaces and helping remineralize early enamel lesions, thereby
- strengthening little teeth from the inside out.
- IS IT FOR: Aquafresh Little Teeth is designed for children aged 3-5 years.
- Everyday sugar acids can cause tooth decay and cavities and, because enamel on
- kids' teeth is 50% thinner than adults, they need extra care. Aquafresh Little
- Teeth toothpaste is gentle on your kids' teeth and has a mild mint flavour
- which makes it a perfect choice for your child.
- CAUSES TOOTH DECAY: Due to everyday sugar acid attacks, the amount of minerals
- in teeth enamel can decline, which can lead to the risk of tooth decay and
- cavities. Aquafresh Little Teeth toothpaste formulation delivers fluoride to
- enamel surfaces thereby helping to protect against attacks by sugar acids.
- TO TAKE CARE OF LITTLE KIDS' TEETH: Oral hygiene is important from the youngest
- age. To reduce risk of tooth decay, twice-daily brushing is highly recommended.
- With regular brushing, Aquafresh Little Teeth toothpaste helps to protect
- against cavities, and to maintain healthy gums for strong and healthy teeth.
- TO USE: It is very important to get brush time established as soon as you can
- because habits built from a young age can last a lifetime. So, brush kids'
- teeth twice-daily for 2 minutes. To make brush time fun time, download our
- Aquafresh Brush Time app. Do not brush more than 3 times a day and minimize
- swallowing. Children 6 years or under should use a pea-sized amount under
- supervised brushing. Always read the label before use.
- Pack size: 75ML
Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Titanium Dioxide, Aroma, Carrageenan, Sodium Fluoride, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Limonene, CI 73360, CI 74160. Contains: Sodium Fluoride 0.315% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride).|As we are always looking to improve our products, our formulations may change from time to time, so please always check the product packaging before use.
Preparation and Usage
- Always follow the label directions: Brush twice a day
- and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. Children of 6
- years and younger: use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of intake of
- fluoride from other sources, consult a dentist or doctor. If irritation
- occurs, discontinue use. Talk to your dentist or doctor as soon as possible, if
- you experience swelling of the mouth or face. The ends of this carton have been
- glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
Name and address
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare, Levice 934 01, Slovakia
- GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Levice 934 01, Slovakia or Brentford, TW8 9GS, U.K.
Lower age limit
Keep out of reach of children. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources, consult a dentist or doctor. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Talk to your dentist or doctor as soon as possible, if you experience swelling of the mouth or face. The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021