- Shiraz. Wine of Australia. South Eastern Australia.
- A medium bodied Shiraz with cherry, plum and damson fruit flavours with hints of spice and black pepper. Store in a cool, dark place. Goes with Red meats and BBQ foods.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- A medium bodied Shiraz with cherry, plum and damson fruit flavours with a hint of soft spice.
Region of Origin
South Eastern Australia
Accolade Wines Ltd
Type of Closure
- Harvested Late January - Early March. An excellent year for red wines, long growing season consisting of warm days. Crush and destem. Juice clarification by cold settling and/or lees floating. Fermentation. Rack, filter, post ferment additions. Tartrate (cold stabilization) and protein (bentonite fining) stabilisation. Blending. Oak development. Fining additions. Packaging preparation (filtration).
- The Riverland is highly steeped in tradition & has seen various industrial & lifestyle adaptations which have helped shape the Riverland that you know today. The Riverland is now a powerhouse in wine production & accounts for 50% of South Australia's annual crush. Traditional grape picking & production techniques have evolved to the use of high technological and innovative practices. The Riverland will never forget the pioneers & forefathers who instigated the industry that Riverland Wine is today.
- The Riverland in South Australia is a long-established, warm climate wine producing region, located east of the Barossa Valley. It extends for 330 km along the Murray River from Paringa to Blanchetown. The Riverland is the largest wine producing region in Australia, and is home to 1,000 wine grape growers representing 20,600 hectares of vines.
- To ensure this wine is consumed at its best, please see best before date on: Box
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place., Once opened, consume within 6 weeks.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100ml||Per glass (125ml)|
|Energy||328kJ / 79kcal||410kJ / 99kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019