- Wine of South Africa. W.O. Western Cape. Pinotage.
- Bold flavours of red berries and spiced plum with a dark chocolate finish. Store in a cool, dark place. Goes with BBQ steak or stews.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Big and bold with red berry and spiced plum notes, ending with a rich dark chocolate finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The wine is vinified at a low temperature so to help retain the intense spicy plum and berry flavours of this Pinotage.
- The winery that produces this wine has a portfolio that offers both age-old brands steeped in centuries of tradition as well as new exciting modern brands. The wines span all segments from the top-end of popular premium to the super-premium segments.
- The Western Cape province in South Africa accounts for the majority of the wines produced in the country. The growing conditions and terroirs are varied in this vast region, making it conducive to many varietal possibilities and production styles.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy at its best drink within 1 year of purchase. Once open drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||335kJ / 81kcal||418kJ / 101kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016