Tesco South African Pinotage 75Cl
- Pinotage. South Africa. Western Cape. Wine of South Africa.
- Bold flavours of red berries and spiced plum with a dark chocolate finish. Store in a cool, dark place. Goes with BBQ steak or stews.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.,
- Big and bold with red berry and spiced plum notes, ending with a rich dark chocolate finish
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The wine is vinified at a low temperature so to help retain the intense spicy plum and berry flavours of this Pinotage.
- The winery that produces this wine has a portfolio that offers both age-old brands steeped in centuries of tradition as well as new exciting modern brands. The wines span all segments from the top-end of popular premium to the super-premium segments.
- The Western Cape province in South Africa accounts for the majority of the wines produced in the country. The growing conditions and terroirs are varied in this vast region, making it conducive to many varietal possibilities and production styles.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy at its best drink within 1 year of purchase. Once open drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||333.15kJ (80.30kcal)||416.44kJ (100.38kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016