- Energy1743kJ 413kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 475.06kJ (112.65kcal)
- Layers of egg pasta with minced beef and tomato sauce, topped with white sauce and red cheddar cheese.
- HEARTY FOOD Co. Lasagne. Rich and tasty beef lasagne topped with cheesy melted cheddar. “At the HEARTY FOOD Co, we’re all about tasty meals that’ll bring smiles to your table. We take time and care creating recipes in our kitchens to help you dish up good food in yours – perfect for keeping those hungry mouths happy. Tuck in
- Rich and tasty beef lasagne topped with cheesy melted cheddar
- Pack size: 400G
INGREDIENTS: Tomato Purée (Water, Tomato Purée), Water, Beef (15%), Durum Wheat Semolina, Tomato, Single Cream (Milk), Cornflour, Onion, Medium Fat Hard Cheese (Milk), Red Cheddar Cheese(Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Colour (Annatto)), Egg, Garlic Purée, Salt, Yeast Extract, Sugar, Rice Flour, Chicory Fibre, Basil, Parsley, Rosemary, Potato Starch, Thyme, Flavouring, Oregano, Nutmeg, Black Pepper, Pepper Extract, Onion Powder, Beef Extract, Tomato Powder, Sunflower Oil, Barley.
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Time: 45 mins
For best results oven cook from frozen. Oven: 200°C/Fan 180°C/Gas 6 45 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 45 minutes. Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
Microwave from frozen
Instructions: Microwave:800W/900W 12 mins / 11 ½ mins
Heat on full power for 12 minutes (800W)/11 ½ minutes (900W).
Leave to stand for 1 minute after heating.
- Remove outer packaging and film lid.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Allow tray to stand until it regains its rigidity
Produced in Republic of Ireland, using beef from
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each pack (367g**)|
|Energy||475.06kJ (112.65kcal)||1743.47kJ (413.43kcal)|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2021