- Californian Zinfandel Rose. Wine of USA.
- A luscious rose packed with delicious strawberry, raspberry and cream flavours. Made from grapes grown in sunny Californian vineyards. Goes with Spicy barbecue or picnic foods
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- A delicious rose packed with strawberry, raspberry and cream flavours
Region of Origin
The Wine Group
Type of Closure
- The grapes are picked at optimum ripeness and the wine fermented in stainless steel tanks to preserve freshness. White Zinfandel is made from the red-skinned Zinfandel wine grape, which would otherwise produce a bold and spicy red wine. It gets its rosy pink color from the grape skins after they are crushed and quickly removed from the juice
- White Zinfandel's 1972 discovery came about quite by accident as a result of Bob Trinchero's (of Trinchero Family Estates) experiment to try to make his Amador County Zinfandel even more robust. He drew off some of the free-run juice and fermented it as a “white” wine (actually a pale pink color) due to short exposure to the red grape skins. It was lighter-bodied and more delicate than the original Zinfandel and is loved today for its refreshing and delicious fruity flavours
- The wines produced in California account for nearly 90 percent of entire American wine production. The production in California alone is one third larger than that of Australia. If California were a separate country, it would be the world's fourth-largest wine producer
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. To enjoy at its best drink within a year of purchase. Once open drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
75 cl e
|Typical Values||per 100ml||per glass (125ml)|
|Energy||282kJ / 68kcal||353kJ / 85kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019