Tesco Finest Provence Rose 75Cl
- Tesco Finest Cotes de Provence Rose 2018
- This elegant and refreshing Provence Rose is carefully sources from coastal vineyards that spend the year basking int he Mediterranean sun. Delicious stone fruit flavours are balanced with notes of fresh strawberries and redcurrants to create this crisp, delicate and dry wine with its signature pale pink colour. Pairs perfectly with seafood and antipasti.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Sourced from specially selected vineyards close to the sunny Mediterranean coast, this pale pink Provence rosé is elegant and refreshing with fresh redcurrant and strawberry fruit flavours. Perfect with seafood and antipasti.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Synthetic Cork: Other
Crisp & dry
Grenache, Cinsault, Shiraz/Syrah
- On reception, the fruit goes through a selection process to ensure only the best bunches are used. They are then de-stemmed and the resulting must (a combination of the juice and skins) is left to macerate at a very low temperature for up to 20 hours to extract colour and flavour. After gentle pressing, the juice is fermented at a low temperature to capture to hallmark freshness of this style of rosé.
- In Provence, the production of Rosé has always been an art, a way of life. The climate, terroirs, grapes all come together to provide this very special wine.
- This Provence Rosé is sourced from specially selected vineyards close to the sunny Mediterranean coast in the South East of France.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dry place.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||A serving contains|
|Energy||286kJ / 69kcal||357kJ / 86kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019