- Chardonnay, Valle Central. Wine of Chile.
- Ripe tropical fruit aromas and flavours, dry yet fresh and fruity, with light buttery notes. Goes with rich fish or poultry dishes.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Ripe tropical fruit aromas and flavours, dry yet fresh and fruity, with light buttery notes
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. To enjoy at its best drink within a year of purchase. Once open drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||per 100ml contains||each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||300kJ / 72kcal||375kJ / 90kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019