- Merlot. Valle Central. Wine of Chile.
- Soft and smooth with aromas of plums, complemented with red cherry and raspberry flavours. Goes with grilled sausages or red meat dishes
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- Soft and smooth with aromas of plum, complemented with red cherry and raspberry flavours.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- The grapes are picked at optimum ripeness and undergo Malolactic fermentation in stainless steel vats.
- Chile has a long viticultural history for the New World, with winemaking dating back to the 16th century. French varietals were introduced in the mid-19th century and in the early 1980s, stainless steel vats became popular to preserve the freshness of the wines. Exports grew very quickly as quality wine production increased, Chile becoming the fifth largest exporter of wines in the world.
- Central Valley is Chile's most productive and internationally known wine region. It is located directly across the Andes from Argentina and contains four wine growing sub-regions: the Maipo Valley, the Rapel Valley, the Curicó Valley and the Maule Valley. The region is large and diverse in terms of climate, and as such produces various styles of wine.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. To enjoy at its best drink within a year of purchase. Once open drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||298kJ / 72kcal||372kJ / 90kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016