- Spanish Red Wine D.O. Product of Spain.
- Juicy red and dark fruit flavours with hints of spice and a soft juicy finish. Made from Tempranillo grapes grown in the Valdepeñas region of central Spain. Goes with tapas and red meats.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.Contains Sulphites.
- Juicy red and dark fruit flavours with hints of spice and a soft juicy finish. Made from Tempranillo grapes grown in the Valdepeñas region of central Spain
Region of Origin
Felix Solis SL
Type of Closure
- Grapes are carefully selected and fermented in temperature controlled tanks between 22-24ºC. The sensation of volume and sweet tannin is achieved by carrying out the malolactic fermentation in American oak barrels and continuing the ageing process for a period of 2 months. This is a young wine that remains in oak barrels for a short time.
- The Solís family had a background in the wine trade since the nineteenth century through the Camino Real, linking Madrid and Andalucia. The history of the winery, which has maintained its family ownership, has focused on full respect for tradition and thousand-year-old vine cultivation in perfect harmony with the use of the latest technological developments in the production and ageing of quality wines.
- Valdepeñas takes its name from the ancient city of the same name that lies in a sun-baked river valley dotted with small rocky formations - Val de peñas (Valley of Rocks). The climate is extreme - temperatures reach 40 ºC in summer and up to -10 ºC in winter. The future of the D.O. lies with its red wines made from Tempranillo, which has the capacity to age well in crianzas, reserves and gran reserves.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within 2 years of purchase, once opened consume within 2 days.
Number of uses
- KNOW YOUR LIMITS UK CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICERS RECOMMEND ADULTS DO NOT REGULARLY EXCEED:.MEN: 3-4 UNITS DAILY WOMEN: 2-3 UNITS DAILY.DRINKAWARE.CO.UK ENJOY RESPONSIBLY.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100 ml contains||Each glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||294kJ / 71kcal||368kJ / 89kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016