Tesco Douro 75Cl
- DOC Douro Product of Portugal 2017
- A deep coloured, bold red with aromas of black fruits & violets. The grapes are grown on the steep banks of the Douro river in northern Portugal. Goes with Spicy sausages or casserole dishes.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.
- A deep and intense bold red colour, aromas of black fruits and violets.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
ANTONIO VENTURA E CARLOS EDUARDO
Bold & full bodied
Touriga Franca , Touriga Nacional, Tempranillo
- The grapes are harvested by hand when they are at optimum ripeness. Fermentation is then carried out at 28°C for good colour extraction and flavour retention.
- The Alto Douro Region has been producing wine for nearly two millennia on the slopes of the Schist. There is a great and long lasting history, cultural heritage and knowledge that generations and generations have accumulated. The vineyard is adjacent to the Douro River.
- The landscape is carved by the Douro River. The areas climate is Mediterranean, but the influence of the river makes the seasons mild.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within one year[s] of purchase, once opened consume within one days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100 ml contain||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||323kJ / 78kcal||404kJ / 97kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019