Tesco Rioja 75Cl
- Red Wine Rioja DOCa Dry Red Wine. Product of Spain
- Vineyards Rioja DOCa Red Wine 75cl
- Contains: Contains sulphites.
- Contains sulphites.
- Aromas of crushed red fruit including strawberries and plums. Juicy and fruity with a soft, well balanced finish
Region of Origin
Pagos del Rey SL
Type of Closure
- The carefully selected handpicked grapes are harvested at their optimum ripeness before embarking on a cold maceration process (48-72 hours) and being fermented in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature (21- 23 ºC) for 8 to 10 days. This ensures the wine achieves its characteristic colour and maximum aromas aromatic expression.
- The Solís family works in partnership with more than 1,000 family-owned vine growers covering 3,500 hectares across La Rioja. Our winemakers combine tradition with modern techniques to create excellent deep red wines typical of Rioja. Our privileged position in Fuenmayor also allows us to literally have the ‘pick of the crop'. We take advantage of the different ripening cycles of the regions and grape varieties to create our excellent wines.
- Spain's most famous wine region is renowned for creating top quality wines with exceptional ageing ability. It lies in northern Spain, along the River Ebro from which the region's name derived. Elegance and poise is the hallmark of wines made here. Rioja's different soil types together with the use of modern and traditional growing practices allow winemakers to produce a wide range of wines with different personalities.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dark place. To enjoy at its best drink within a 1 year of purchase. Once open drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
- KNOW YOUR LIMITS UK CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICERS RECOMMEND ADULTS DO NOT REGULARLY EXCEED:.MEN: 3-4 UNITS DAILY WOMEN: 2-3 UNITS DAILY.DRINKAWARE.CO.UK ENJOY RESPONSIBLY.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||304kJ / 73kcal||380kJ / 92kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016