- Gel & Glitter Nail Polish Remover
- Patent Pending
- Pack size: 50ml
Acetone, Aqua, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Cetyl Acetate, Acetyled Lanolin Alcohol
Store in a cool place, do not refrigerate.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Australia
Preparation and Usage
- When removing shellac™, gel or glitter polish, buff the nail to remove top coat, then apply a small amount of Gel Off to cover the nail.
- Let it activate for approximately 45 seconds, then start the removal process with your Elliona Gel Polish Remover Tool.
- Repeat process until fully removed.
- When removing regular nail polish, apply a small amount of Gel Off to cover the nail and wipe off with a tissue.
Name and address
- Elliona Pty Ltd,
- 478 Galston Road,
- NSW 2158,
Caution Flammable liquid. Keep cap tightly closed when not in use. Avoid getting in eyes and breathing in vapours. Keep out of reach of children.
50 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019