- Gel & Glitter Nail Polish Remover
- Patent Pending
- Pack size: 50ml
Acetone, Aqua, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Cetyl Acetate, Acetyled Lanolin Alcohol
Store in a cool place, do not refrigerate.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Australia
Preparation and Usage
- When removing shellac™, gel or glitter polish, buff the nail to remove top coat, then apply a small amount of Gel Off to cover the nail.
- Let it activate for approximately 45 seconds, then start the removal process with your Elliona Gel Polish Remover Tool.
- Repeat process until fully removed.
- When removing regular nail polish, apply a small amount of Gel Off to cover the nail and wipe off with a tissue.
Name and address
- Elliona Pty Ltd,
- 478 Galston Road,
- NSW 2158,
Caution Flammable liquid. Keep cap tightly closed when not in use. Avoid getting in eyes and breathing in vapours. Keep out of reach of children.
50 Millilitres ℮
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016