- Energy398kJ 96kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 318kJ / 77kcal
- Vina del Cura Rioja Crianza DOCa. Product of Spain.
- Ripe berry flavours are complemented by soft vanilla tones and just a hint of peppery spice. Serve with cured meats or mature, hard cheese. this classic wine, made from Tempranillo grapes, is aged for 12 months in oak barrels. Serve with cured meats or mature, hard cheeses.
INGREDIENTS: Tempranillo, Sulphur Dioxide, Potassium Metabisulphite, Bentonite, Potato Protein
- CONTAINS: Sulphites.
- Ripe berry flavours are complemented by soft vanilla tones and just a hint of peppery spice.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Jose Maria Ryan
- Tempranillo grapes are hand-picked from vines aged up to 80 years old, during the 1st week of October. The grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks and then aged in American oak barrels for 12 months.
- Bodegas Equia is a family owned and managed winery that was founded in 1986 when Julian Murúa rejuvenated the cellar established by his parents in 1926. Since then, the winery has been growing constantly and developing with the objective to produce the best quality wines. The grapes are sourced from its own vineyards and from local grape producers that have been linked to the winery since its origin. The winemaking process is focused on creating unique, complex, aromatic well made wines
- Bodegas Eguia is in Elciego, a village situated right in the heart of the Rioja Alavesa subzone, one of the three main areas in the D.O.Rioja. Elciego is considered in terms of winemaking one of the most reputed areas inside the D.O.Rioja.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best enjoy within a year of purchase. Once open drink within two days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contains||Each serving (125ml) contains|
|Energy||318kJ / 77kcal||398kJ / 96kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016