Tesco Rioja Blanco 75Cl
- Spanish White Wine D.O. Product of Spain.
- Tesco Vina del Cura Rioja Blanco 2017 75cl
- Contains: CONTAINS: Milk & Sulphites.
- CONTAINS: Milk & Sulphites.
- Subtle, elegant floral flavours are enhanced with pure and refreshing hints of citrus and tropical fruits
Region of Origin
Pagos del Rey SL
Type of Closure
- Harvested at night in early October, this cooler temperature allows the grapes to retain their wonderful aromatic characters. After crushing, the must is left for maceration for 4 to 6 hours in cool temperatures to get the maximum expression of aromas. The winemaking process includes careful handling at every stage. The fermentation is carried out at a controlled temperature in stainless steel tanks between 14-15 ºC in order to achieve maximum expression. The result is a fresh and delicate wine.
- The Solís family works in partnership with more than 1,000 family-owned vine growers covering 3,500 hectares across La Rioja. Our winemakers combine tradition with modern techniques to create delicate and refreshing white wines typical of Rioja. Our privileged position in Fuenmayor also allows us to literally have the ‘pick of the crop'. We take advantage of the different ripening cycles of the regions and grape varieties to create our excellent wines.
- Spain's most famous wine region is renowned for creating top quality wines with exceptional ageing ability. It lies in northern Spain, along the River Ebro from which the region's name derived. Elegance and poise is the hallmark of wines made here. Rioja's different soil types together with the use of modern and traditional growing practices allow winemakers to produce a wide range of wines with different personalities.
- To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase.
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool dark place. Best enjoyed within 1 year of purchase, once opened consume within 2 days.
Number of uses
- KNOW YOUR LIMITS UK CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICERS RECOMMEND ADULTS DO NOT REGULARLY EXCEED:.MEN: 3-4 UNITS DAILY WOMEN: 2-3 UNITS DAILY.DRINKAWARE.CO.UK ENJOY RESPONSIBLY.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100 ml contains||Each glass (125 ml) contains|
|Energy||292.74kJ (70.62kcal)||365.93kJ (88.28kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016