Tesco Old Vines Garnacha 75Cl
- Old Vines Garnacha DO 2016
- A smooth, rich and full bodied wine with dark plum and light spice flavours and a hint of cherry on the finish. Goes with meaty stews and strong cheese dishes.
- Contains: Contains sulphites.,
- Contains sulphites.,
- This smooth, rich, full bodied wine gives deep black cherry and plum flavours with lighter red cherry notes on the finish. Serving Suggestion - Goes with meaty stews and strong cheese dishes
Region of Origin
Campo de Borja
Type of Closure
- Grapes are picked at optimum ripeness and harvested the last week in September by machine. Daily pumping occurs twice a day. Fermentation then takes place at 25°C for 7 days, followed by natural Malolactic fermentation. Made by the modern, dynamic winery Bodegas Aragonesas in the Campo de Borja region.
- This Garnacha is made from old bush vines of 15 to 50 years of age, which give the wine it's concentrated fruit flavours. Bodegas Aragonesas was founded in 1984 and actually has an average production of 18 million litres which accounts for 55% of the total production of the D.O. Campo de Borja. Their main grape varieties are Garnacha and Tempranillo. Currently, the number of casks is 3500; 60% American oak and 40% French oak.
- In the Foothills of "Cordillera Iberica" range, the vines are over 20 years old and are situated in the Campo de Borja region of Spain .The climate is continental, with Atlantic influences during the winter and a Mediterranean influence during summer. The soil type is mainly clay-stoney, offering good drainage and plenty of nutrients to the vines.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 2 years
Alcohol Unit Other Text
In a cool, dark place. To enjoy this wine at its best, drink within 1 year of purchase. Once open drink within 2 days.
Number of uses
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100ml contain||Each glass (125ml) contains|
|Energy||330.07kJ (79.58kcal)||412.58kJ (99.48kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016