The Duke 75Cl
- Red Spanish Wine
- "The Duke is here!" exclaimed a voice. There were gasps; then a hush descended in the hall. His appearance was even more splendid than they remembered: it was impossible not to be impressed by The Duke's physical stature and opulent taste.
- And, yes... his power. Most definitely his power.
- Then: a smile. A glint in those famous eyes. "Friends," The Duke declared, in that soft, lustrous tone.
- "You are most welcome. Your pleasure is my privilege.
- Let us raise our glasses to fine companionship and all of life's sweet indulgences."
- "Three cheers for The Duke!" went up a cry.
- The company rose as one in honour of their host's generosity of spirit. But he was already riding away into the night.
- Big red wine with rich and intense red fruit and sweet berry flavours. Juicy, silky and opulent texture with a seriously soft and smooth finish.
- Enjoy with fine companions, big red meat dishes, roasts and barbecues.
- Wine of Spain
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains: Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
- Big red wine with rich and intense red fruit and sweet berry flavours. Juicy, silky and opulent texture with a seriously soft and smooth finish. Enjoy with fine companions, big red meat dishes, roasts and barbecues.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Javier Murua and Sara Ugarte
Tempranillo, Shiraz/Syrah, Garnacha/Grenache
- The grapes were hand-picked from the vines, crushed and de-stemmed before fermenting in stainless steel tanks to preserve the fresh fruit flavours. Oaked in American barrels for 8 months, adding depth, complexity and texture to the wine.
- A very fine gent of the most notable gravitas, famed for his effortless charm and velvet wit. The most colossal combination of character ever seen; worldly, warm- hearted yet defiantly wild, his daring exploits are the stuff of legend. The Duke. Big Red Wine.
- The Duke is a cross-regional blend from Campo de Borja and Manchuela with each grape variety, chosen for their array of ripe fruit characteristics, adding an extra dimension to the wine, building the body of the blend layer by layer.
- This wine can be drunk now but will further improve if carefully stored for up to 1 year
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Product of Spain
Name and address
- Bottled by:
- R.C. De Vinos,
- R.E. 5160-Lo,
- 26350 España.
- Off-Piste Wines,
- GL50 3DA,
- Off-Piste Wines,
- GL50 3DA,
Lower age limit
Statutory Years : 18
75 Centilitres ℮
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019