Campo Viejo Blanco Rioja 75Cl
- Viura-Tempranillo Blanco - White Spanish Wine
- A refreshingly light and fruity white wine from Rioja. Perfect on its own or with chicken, fish and salad dishes.
- Campo Viejo's dedication to Rioja winemaking (it's been around since 1959), alongside the most advanced winemaking techniques available, allows them to create modern twists on traditional methods, delivering progressive styles of Rioja that satisfy today's discerning modern palates and perfect for sharing with friends.
- Wine of Spain
- Intense fruity and refreshing
- Pack size: 75cl
- Contains Sulphites
- A refreshingly light and fruity white wine from Rioja. Perfect on its own or with chicken, fish and salad dishes
Bodegas Campo Viejo
Type of Closure
Viura, Tempranillo Blanco
- Grapes are fermented in vats at a controlled temperature of around 25ºC. Maceration with skins for approximately 12 days to deliver the colour of the wine. The wine then spends 4 months in American oak Grapes parcels from several vineyards are specifically selected and vinified separately to preserve their unique taste profile. Fermented at a controlled temperature, the two variety of wines, Viura (86%) and Tempranillo Blanco (14%) are then blended to create the final product.
- Campo Viejo's dedication to authentic Rioja winemaking, alongside the most advanced winemaking techniques available, has allowed us to create modern twists on traditional methods to deliver progressive styles of Rioja that appeal to today's discerning palates.
- Undoubtedly one of the best wineries in the world, Bodegas Campo Viejo - located right in the heart of La Rioja, Northern Spain - we were the first Spanish winery to certify our carbon footprint to the ISO-14064 standard. At Campo Viejo we live by our Environment and Sustainability programme, which we first started over 10 years ago.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 1 year
Produce of Spain
Name and address
- Bodegas Campo Viejo,
- Questions, Comments or Suggestions
- Contact us at: www.pernod-ricard-uk.com
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019