- Cabernet Sauvignon - Red French Wine
- Vinified by Royale in the Languedoc vineyard on the Mediterranean coast, this Cabernet Sauvignon express all the typical qualities of the grape variety herb note, aromas of blackcurrant and red fruits, with a lingering finish.
- Wine of France
- Pack size: 750ML
- Contains: Sulphites
- Full bodied yet delicate with soft berry flavours and a smooth finish.
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
- Vinified by Royale in the Languedoc vineyard, this wine expresses all the best qualities of the grape variety and benefits from the ideal climate of this area.
- The grapes were harvested in late September and vinified by traditional methods using the most modern techniques.
- This wine comes from the vineyards of Languedoc on the French Mediterranean coast.
- This wine is ideal for drinking now but can be kept for up to 10 + years
Produce of France
Preparation and Usage
- Serve room temperature, with meats, cold cuts or cheeses.
Name and address
- Louis Distribution,
- Négociant 34500,
- Royal Wine Europe,
- F.75116 Paris.
Lower age limit
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020