- Smoked rindless back bacon rashers with added water
- Smoked back bacon
Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite) Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)
Keep refrigerated., Once open use immediately
Instructions: Put rashers under grill for 4-6 minutes, turning occasionally. Check food is piping hot throughout before serving Time: 4-6, Temp: Medium
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere
- Remove packaging and preheat grill to medium
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before useOnce defrosted use on the same dayDo not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold||%RI*|
|Energy||1140kJ / 275kcal||0%|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019