- Energy796kJ 191kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 796.20kJ (191.40kcal)
- Cooking bacon with added water
- Mixed bacon, either beechwood smoked or simply unsmoked and cured for a minimum of 4 days. Sourced from pigs reared on quality assured farms in the UK, Ireland, Holland and Denmark. Farms supplying our pork are all recognised by national farm assurance schemes with standards of quality, animal husbandry and welfare informed by the Tesco Livestock Code of Practice. Grill or shallow fry for 3 4 people. Be inspired by our sizzling bacon recipes at www.tesco.com/realfood
INGREDIENTS: Pork (87%), Water, Salt, Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate), Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate)
Keep refrigerated. Once opened use immediately.
Instructions: Remove all packaging. Cut into convenient size pieces. Place under a pre-heated medium/high grill for 5-7 minutes. Turn occasionally. Time: 5-7 mins, Temp: Medium
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Tesco recommend that all meat products are cooked thoroughly.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by the 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before useOnce defrosted use on the same dayDo not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold||1/4 of pack as sold|
|Energy||796.20kJ (191.40kcal)||796.20kJ (191.40kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016