- Energy747kJ 179kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 747kJ / 179kcal
- Pork mince 12% fat
- Woodside Farms Pork Mince 12% Fat
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Pan fry Heat a little oil in a pan until hot. Remove mince from packaging and add to pan. Brown the mince, stirring frequently, for 5-6 minutes. Lower the heat to medium and continue until thoroughly cooked. Time: 5-6 mins
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Minced meat requires thorough cooking prior to consumption.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
using pork from
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before use.
- Once defrosted use on the same day.
- Once defrosted do not refreeze.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||747kJ / 179kcal||747kJ / 179kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2019