- Citrus Pale Ale
- Inspired by the tales of old smuggling ships along the Suffolk coast, this hauntingly good pale ale is full of citrus and biscuit aromas with a spookily hoppy bite.
- Bold citrus flavours from Citra hops
- Pack size: 5l
Water, Malted Barley (contains Gluten), Malted Rye (contains Gluten), Hops, Yeast
- Hauntingly good pale ale with citrus, biscuit aromas and a spookily hoppy bite
Region of Origin
Type of Closure
Alcohol Unit Other Text
Store in a cool, dry place ideally between 4-14°C. Do not store at temperatures over 25°C.Best Before: See Base
Preparation and Usage
- Ready to drink... just chill and start pouring!
- How to use our mini keg:
- 1. Venting the keg:
- Lift the top tab and turn it to the left. This reduces the pressure in the keg.
- 2. Pulling the tap:
- Pull out the tap from the base.
- 3. Tapping:
- To pour, turn the tap to the left. To close the tap, turn it back to the right. Close the vent at the top when not in use. Enjoy your mini keg within 4 days.
- This is a pressurised container. Once the mini keg is empty or the best-before date of the beer has expired, please dispose of the contents before recycling.
Name and address
- Brewed by:
- IP18 6JW.
- IP18 6JW.
Lower age limit
|Typical Values||This mini keg contains: per 100ml|
|Energy||164KJ / 39kcal|
This is a pressurised container. Once the mini keg is empty or the best-before date of the beer has expired, please dispose of the contents before recycling.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019