- Energy339kJ 81kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 806kJ / 194kcal
- A coarse pork liver, pork fat and dry cured smoked bacon pâté with a mushroom jelly.
- Tesco finest* Coarse Ardennes Pâté with Wild Mushroom Jelly Armagnac infused pork pâté with fairy ring and chanterelle mushroom jelly. Using only 100% British meat and the best quality ingredients, our pâtés and terrines are made by a family owned business with a heritage of over 100 years. Tender pork liver and smoky, dry cured bacon blended with fragrant herbs, butter and Armagnac, complemented with wild fairy ring and chanterelle mushroom jelly.
- Armagnac infused pork pâté with fairy ring and chanterelle mushroom jelly.
- Pack size: 170g
Pork Liver (38%), Pork Fat, Mushroom Jelly (14%), Water, Dry Cured Smoked Bacon, Armagnac, Butter (Milk), Potato Starch, Dextrose, Tapioca Starch, Salt, Herbs, Garlic Purée, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Sodium Ascorbate), White Pepper, Nutmeg, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Colour (Plain Caramel).
Mushroom Jelly contains: Water, Black Mushroom, Pork Gelatine, Fairy Ring Mushroom, Chanterelle Mushroom, White Mushroom, Mushroom Concentrate, Gelling Agents (Agar, Carob Gum), Yeast Extract, Colour (Plain Caramel), Salt, Rehydrated Potato, Dried Porcini Mushroom, Sugar, Lemon Juice Powder.
Dry Cured Smoked Bacon contains: Pork, Salt, Sugar, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Preservatives (Sodium Nitrite, Potassium Nitrate).
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing.Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in the U.K., using pork from the U.K.
Number of uses
Sleeve. Card widely recycled Pot. Plastic check local recycling Lid. Plastic check local recycling Film. Plastic not currently recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (42g)|
|Energy||806kJ / 194kcal||339kJ / 81kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019