- Energy425kJ 102kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1013kJ / 244kcal
- A smooth duck liver, pork fat, chicken liver and Seville orange marmalade pâté with an orange jelly.
- Tesco finest* Duck and Seville Orange Pâté with Candied Orange Jelly. An indulgent duck and Seville orange marmalade pâté with a zesty jelly. Using only 100% British meat and the best quality ingredients, our pâtés and terrines are made by a family owned business with a heritage of over 100 years. A creamy blend of duck liver and Seville orange marmalade with butter and double cream, complemented with zesty, candied orange jelly.
- An indulgent duck and Seville orange marmalade pâté with a zesty jelly.
- Pack size: 170g
Duck Liver (19%), Water, Pork Fat, Orange Jelly, Chicken Liver, Double Cream (Milk), Seville Orange Marmalade (4.5%), Butter (Milk), Tapioca Starch, Concentrated Apple Juice, Dextrose, Salt, Potato Starch, Pasteurised Egg, Antioxidant (Sodium Ascorbate), Black Pepper, Preservative (Sodium Nitrite).
Orange Jelly contains: Water, Concentrated Orange Juice, Pork Gelatine, Orange Peel, Sugar, Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Dextrose, Gelling Agents (Agar, Carob Gum), Salt, Colour (Plain Caramel), Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid).
Seville Orange Marmalade contains: Glucose-Fructose Syrup, Orange Pulp, Sugar, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Acidity Regulators (Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate), Bitter Orange Oil.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Not suitable for home freezing.Keep refrigerated. Once opened, consume within 2 days and by 'use by' date shown.
Produced in the U.K.
Number of uses
Card widely recycled Plastic check local recycling Plastic not currently recycled Plastic check local recycling
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/4 of a pack (42g)|
|Energy||1013kJ / 244kcal||425kJ / 102kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019