Tesco British Large Whole Chicken 1.65-1.95Kg
- Energy1031kJ 247kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 825kJ (198kcal)
- Our range of whole chickens are perfect for a succulent roast, and midweek
- meals made from tasty leftovers. Use up lean chicken breast in a stir fry or
- salad while tasty thighs and drumsticks sizzle in casseroles, on the barbecue,
- or in a curry.
- Click the Recipes tab at the top of this page to find Real Food recipes with
- ingredients you can add straight to your basket.
- Expertly selected for freshness and quality. We care about welfare, that's why
- these Tesco chickens are reared by British farmers and enjoy an enriched
- environment with natural daylight and bales to improve the activity and
- wellbeing of the birds. Our chicken meets Red Tractor standards, as well as our
- own strict agricultural requirements.
Temperature: 375°F, Gas 5, 190°C
Instructions: Place in a roasting tin, in centre of preheated oven and cook for recommended time on front of label, basting occasionally. If breast browns too quickly cover with foil.
- Oven roast 190°C/Fan170°C/Gas 5
- Place in a roasting tin, in centre of preheated oven and cook for recommended
- time on front of label, basting occasionally. If breast browns too quickly
- cover with foil.
- The chicken is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the
- flesh is pierced with a thin skewer and piping hot throughout. If the juices
- are pink continue cooking until they run clear. Remove from oven, cover with
- foil and rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Remove chicken and dispose of packaging carefully. This chicken is washed and
- ready to cook. Wash hands, utensils and all surfaces after touching raw
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in the refrigerator.Defrost thoroughly before use. Once defrosted - do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 3011 EC
|Typical Values||100g as sold||125g serving as sold|
|Energy||825kJ (198kcal)||1031kJ (247kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016