Willow Farms Chicken Breast Portions 300G
- Grill and slice these chicken breasts to top a healthy salad. Make the most of
- your breast fillets with tasty RealFood recipes to feed your family.
- Willow Farms chickens are reared to Red Tractor assured welfare standards, to
- find out more about our Farms Range visit: www.tesco.com/thefarmsrange
- Oven 25-30mins 190°C/Fan 170°C/Gas 5.
- Put on baking tray, in centre of preheated oven and cook for 25 - 30 minutes,
- turning once.
- The chicken is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the
- flesh is pierced with a thin skewer and piping hot throughout. If the juices
- are pink continue cooking until they run clear.
- Not suitable for microwave cooking.Not suitable for cooking from frozen.All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Remove packaging and wash hands, utensils and all surfaces after touching raw
- Defrost thoroughly before use. Once defrosted - do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
UK 4014 EC
|Typical Values||100g as sold||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016