- Energy954kJ 230kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 954kJ / 230kcal
- Fresh Class A chicken drumsticks.
- Slowly roast these chicken drumsticks in a tasty chicken stew with chorizo and potatoes. Make the most of your drumsticks with tasty RealFood recipes to feed your family. Willow Farms chickens are reared to Red Tractor assured welfare standards, to find out more about our Farms Range visit: www.tesco.com/thefarmsrange
Keep refrigerated below 4ºC., Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas 7. Oven 25-30 mins Put on baking tray, in centre of preheated oven and cook for 25 - 30 minutes, turning once. The chicken is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer and piping hot throughout. If the juices are pink continue cooking until they run clear.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
- Remove and dispose of packaging
- Wash hands, utensils and all surfaces after touching raw chicken.
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly in the fridge before use.Once defrosted use on the same day. Do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines aboveNot suitable for cooking from frozen.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.Caution: This product will contain bones..
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold||100g as sold|
|Energy||954kJ / 230kcal||954kJ / 230kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016