Redmere Farms Mushrooms 380G
- Use white mushrooms' meaty texture to your advantage in the kitchen. Combine
- sautéed white mushrooms and onions, breadcrumbs and lentils in a food processor
- for meaty vegetarian burgers, or use seasoned cooked white mushroom slices in
- place of meat in fajitas or tacos. Alternatively, simply drizzle white
- mushrooms in olive oil, wrap them in tin foil and then barbecue until tender.
- Do not peel. Rinse or wipe before use. No need to trim.
the U.K., Ireland, the Netherlands
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g as sold||-|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016