Rowntrees Jelly Tots Pouch Bag 150G
- Energy200kJ 47kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1469kJ
- Fruit Flavoured Jelly Sweets
- Visit us at www.rowntrees.co.uk, www.facebook.com/rowntrees or www.twitter.com/rowntrees.
- Rowntree's® Jelly Tots® are lovely little fruity-flavoured dots in five tasty flavours. Enjoy the taste of blackcurrant, strawberry, lemon, lime, and orange in every colourful sweet. Express your playful side with an individual bag of these tasty little tots. With real fruit juice and no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, they are perfect for a moment of child-like playfulness, whatever age you are.
- These joyfully colourful chewy sweets are brought to you by Rowntree's®, the makers of the classic Fruit Pastille. The story begins in 1862, when Henry Rowntree bought a cocoa works in York and transformed it into a confectionary company. Fruit Pastilles were invented in 1881, and since then we've been inventing even more delicious ways to enjoy fruity-flavoured sweets, such as Jelly Tots®. Following on from this, the confectionery company developed ROWNTREE'S Fruit Gums, JELLY TOTS and TOOTY FROOTIES. 2009 saw the launch of the newest edition to the family - ROWNTREE'S RANDOMS. All sweets in the Rowntree's® family are a great way to enjoy a more colourful, fruity-flavoured treat time.
- If you love Jelly Tots®, why not try Rowntree's® Randoms®? They're deliciously fruity gummy sweets in millions of potential random combinations!
- Fruit flavoured jelly sweets
- With blackcurrant, strawberry, lemon, lime, and orange flavours
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- All ingredients in Jelly Tots are suitable for vegans and vegetarians however they are manufactured on the same production line as our Fruit Pastilles and Fruit Gums which contain ingredients which are not suitable
- Pack size: 150g
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Starch, Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Concentrated Fruit Juices (1%) (Apple, Grape, Blackcurrant, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Strawberry), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Flavourings, Naturally sourced Colours (Anthocyanins, Copper complexes of Chlorophyllins, Carotenes, Curcumin)
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 13 sweets = 1 serving
Number of uses
11 Contains approximately 11 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
150 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which saturates||Trace||Trace||20g||<1%|
|of which sugars||58.7g||8.0g||90g||9%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**13 sweets (13.6g)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 11 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019