Rowntrees Fruit Gums Pouch Bag 150G
- Energy271kJ 64kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1466kJ
- Fruit Gums
- Visit us at www.rowntrees.co.uk, www.facebook.com/rowntrees or www.twitter.com/rowntrees.
- Rowntree's® Fruit Gums are epically fruity-tasting gummy sweets in five delicious flavours. From blackcurrant to strawberry, lemon to lime and mouth-watering orange, everyone will find their favourite flavour.
- Bite into a fruit gum and release a burst of fruity flavour that lasts until the end. They're so delicious we don't add any artificial colours, flavours, or preservatives. Make the most of every moment with the satisfyingly chewy fun of Rowntree's® Fruit Gums.
- These brilliantly chewy sweets are brought to you by Rowntree's®, the makers of the classic Fruit Pastille. The story begins in 1862, when Henry Rowntree bought a cocoa works in York and transformed it into a confectionary company. Fruit Gums were invented in 1893, and they've been a classic ever since. Along with other tasty sweets in the Rowntree's® family, these deliciously satisfying gums are a great way to enjoy a more colourful, fruity-tasting treat time.
- Have you tried ROWNTREE'S 30% Reduced Sugar RANDOMS? Deliciously fruity gummy sweets with hundreds of random combinations!
- An assortment of round fruity-flavoured gums
- Satisfyingly chewy sweets
- Mouth-watering flavours of blackcurrant, strawberry, orange, lemon, and lime
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 150g
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Starch, Gelatine, Acids (Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid), Concentrated Fruit Juice (1%) (Grape, Apple, Blackcurrant, Strawberry, Orange, Lemon, Lime), Acidity Regulator (Trisodium Citrate), Flavourings, Naturally sourced Colours (Anthocyanins, Carminic Acid, Copper Complexes of Chlorophyllins, Curcumin, Carotenes), Glazing Agent (Carnauba Wax)
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 8 sweets = 1 serving
Number of uses
8 Contains approximately 8 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
150 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 8 sweets||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||Trace||Trace||20g||<1%|
|of which: sugars||44.6g||8.3g||90g||9%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 8 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016