- Energy414kJ 97kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1420kJ
- Assorted Fruit Flavoured Jellies
- Visit us at www.rowntrees.co.uk
- From ping-pong paddles and paintbrushes, to snowflakes and saxophones - each pack of ROWNTREE'S RANDOMS contains millions of possible random sweet combinations. With so many shapes, textures and flavours no other sweets are this randomly playful! In 1862, Henry Rowntree bought a simple cocoa works in the city of York and turned it into a confectionery company. Henry was joined in business in 1869 by his brother Joseph Rowntree who eventually took over and transformed the company's fortunes. The brothers hired French confectioner August Claude Gaget, and with his expertise, they developed the recipe for ROWNTREE'S Fruit Pastilles, which they launched in 1881. Following on from this, the confectionery company developed ROWNTREE'S Fruit Gums, JELLY TOTS and TOOTY FROOTIES. 2009 saw the launch of the newest edition to the family - ROWNTREE'S RANDOMS. Every bag of ROWNTREE'S RANDOMS contains a different combination of textures, shapes and fruity flavours. ROWNTREE'S pledge no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives in any of their products.
- Have you tried ROWNTREE'S JELLY TOTS? Lovely little tots of fruity happiness!
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Pack size: 150g
Glucose Syrup, Sugar, Gelatine, Concentrated Fruit Juices (1.3%) (Apple, Blueberry, Orange, Raspberry, Lemon, Mandarin, Strawberry, Black Carrot), Acids (Citric Acid, Tartaric Acid, Malic Acid), Flavourings, Glaze (Vegetable Fat: Palm Kernel; Glazing Agent: Carnauba Wax), Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Black Carrot, Hibiscus, Carrot, Safflower), Spirulina Concentrate, Vegetable Oils (Coconut, Rapeseed), Invert Sugar Syrup, Fructose, Humectant (Glycerol), Natural Colours (Paprika Extract, Chlorophylls and Chloropyllins, Carotenes), Stabilisers (Carageenan, Locust Bean Gum), Acidity Regulators (Sodium Ascorbate, Sodium Citrate), Fruit Puree Concentrates (Blueberry, Strawberry, Raspberry), Salt, Caramelised Sugar Syrup
Store cool and dry, For Best Before End See Base.
Preparation and Usage
- Know Your Servings
- 7 sweets = 1 serving
Number of uses
5 Contains approximately 5 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
Name and address
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
150 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||%RI*|
|of which: saturates||0.1g||Trace||20g||<1%|
|of which: sugars||53.1g||15.5g||90g||17%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**7 sweets (29.17g)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 5 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016