- For ingredients information: www.rbeuroinfo.com.
- Vanish Carpet Cleaner + Upholstery Stain Remover Spray is specially designed to give you newer looking carpets. Bringing our best stain removal formulation to safely and effectively remove stubborn spots & stains from your carpet & upholstery, from rugs to sofas. Acting against the stains you clearly see to the tougher ones that may be hidden deep in the fibres. For an easy and effective way of cleaning your carpets & upholstery. For the best result use Vanish Gold Stain Remover Spray in combination with our Foam Shampoo or Powder for amazing cleaning results. Always follow the usage instructions on pack.
- Removes set in stains & odours
- Carpet care + upholstery
- 1st time amazing stain removal
- Spot + stain remover spray
- Pack size: 500ML
Less than 5%: Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agent, Anionic Surfactants, Nonionic Surfactants, Polycarboxylates, Perfume, Hexyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citral
Preparation and Usage
- How to use
- Open, Remove dirt, Spray (Max 5min), Blot
- Usage Advice:
- For best results treat stain immediately.
- Safe for use on wool carpets.
- Always test a hidden area for colour fastness.
- If carpet colour is affected do not use this product.
- Remove loose dirt and blot wet stains with a clean absorbent cloth.
- Do Not Use on 'velvet' materials, brocade, or those unsuitable for wet cleaning.
- Not suitable for silk and oriental rugs.
- Keep away from children and pets. Do not get in eyes. If product gets in to eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Do not ingest. If swallowed get medical attention. Do not breathe spray. Wash hands after use. For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended. Do not mix with other products.
- Reckitt Benckiser,
- UK: PO Box 4044,
- SL1 0NS.
- 0845 7697079
- ROI: Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- 01 661 7318
Keep away from children and pets. Do not get in eyes. If product gets in to eyes, rinse with plenty of water. Do not ingest. If swallowed get medical attention. Do not breathe spray. Wash hands after use. For sensitive skin, the use of gloves is recommended. Do not mix with other products.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2020