- Energy1053kJ 253kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1698kJ / 408kcal
- 6 Choux pastry profiteroles filled with salted caramel cream and topped with Belgian chocolate sauce decorated with gold lustred salted butterscotch pieces.
- Choux pastry generously filled with salted caramel cream, topped with Belgian chocolate fondant and hand decorated with gold lustred salted butterscotch pieces
Salted Caramel Cream (41%), Pasteurised Free Range Egg, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Belgian Milk Chocolate (6%), Belgian Dark Chocolate (5%), Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup, Rapeseed Oil, Palm Oil, Stabilised Cream, Evaporated Milk, Sugar, Butter (Milk), Dark Brown Sugar, Palm Kernel Oil, Glucose Syrup, Coconut Oil, Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Whey Powder (Milk), Emulsifiers (Mono- and Di-Glycerides of Fatty Acids, Soya Lecithins), Dried Glucose Syrup, Salt, Milk Sugar, Flavouring, Dried Skimmed Milk, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide), Concentrated Lemon Juice.
Salted Caramel Cream contains: Stabilised Cream, Invert Sugar Syrup, Partially Inverted Refiners Syrup, Skimmed Milk, Sugar, Double Cream (Milk), Maltodextrin, Water, Butter (Milk), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Sodium Citrate), Sea Salt, Gelling Agent (Pectin), Milk Sugar, Salt.
Stabilised Cream contains: Cream (Milk), Dextrose, Milk Proteins, Stabiliser (Pectin), Sugar.
Belgian Milk Chocolate contains: Sugar, Dried Whole Milk, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass, Flavouring, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins).
Belgian Dark Chocolate contains: Sugar, Cocoa Mass, Flavouring, Emulsifier (Soya Lecithins).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain nuts.
Keep refrigerated., This product may have been previously frozen and has been restored to chill temperature under carefully controlled conditions. Defrosted: It is still suitable for home freezing.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 4 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted, do not refreeze.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||100g contains||Three profiteroles (62g) contain|
|Energy||1698kJ / 408kcal||1053kJ / 253kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019