Money up in smoke..!
What a waste of money! As soon as you light one, the other has gone out. I had to light 7 on the cooker and by the time i had reached the lounge the sparklers had gone out approx 5 seconds.
Not hand held so put in ground - took ages to light and some didn’t light with a cooking blowtorch. Very disappointing New Year sparklers.
Nice idea but a bit too small.
Nice idea, but took two attempts to light and didn't last long enough. I used them on our Christmas pudding and lit them in the kitchen to carry in. They made it to the table, but only just.
waste of monet
waste of money, by the time I had light the second sparkler the first had finished. The house stank for a long time after also
Sing Happy Birthday very quickly
Took AGES to light only 5 candles (had to replace one as it went out before the others lighted). Then they all went out before we'd finished singing happy birthday! Poor Birthday boy.
Could only get 2 out of the 7 we tried to light and those two took a very long time to light. Wouldn’t buy them again.
Bought these to go on my sons 21st birthday cake, none of them would light! Would not buy again!
Don't stay lit for long
Used on a birthday cake but only last a few seconds so by the time you get to the birthday girl they've gone out!
waste of time
no they took ages to light and the others had already gone out
Not worth the effort
Completely useless, take a while to light and burn out in a matter of seconds.