Nestle Pick And Mix Chocolate Bag 107G
- Energy448kJ 107kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 2094kJ
- A mix of Smarties (Milk chocolate (65%) in a crisp sugar shell), Aero bubbles (Milk chocolate with an aerated centre), Toffee Crisp bite size (Toffee (19%) and crisped cereals (12%) filled milk chocolate bite sized pieces) and Rolo (milk chocolates with a soft toffee centre (45%)
- Learn more: http://www.nestle.co.uk/brands
- Good to remember: Enjoying chocolate as part of a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle, is one of life's little pleasures.
- Cocoa Plan:
- Supporting farmers for better chocolate. Working with UTZ to support cocoa farmers. Find out more at www.nestlecocoaplan.com.
- Why have just one of your NESTLÉ® favouites, when you can have four? This sharing bag of iconic chocolate treats contains SMARTIES®, ROLO®, AERO® Bubbles and TOFFEE CRISP® bitesize in every bag, making this pack an ideal treat for sharing with friends and family.
- SMARTIES®, colourful milk chocolate sweets in a crisp sugar shell. SMARTIES® are coloured by nature, which means that they are coloured from food and plant extracts only. Available in a mixture of 8 different coloured shells - covering red, yellow, green, blue, violet, pink, brown and orange. Unique to the UK only, the orange SMARTIES® are the only colour to contain a flavour - with the shell infused with natural orange oil. SMARTIES® were originally named 'Chocolate Dragée' when we first started making them in Rowntrees in York around 1882 - before being renamed Chocolate Beans, then finally SMARTIES® in 1937.
- ROLO® sweets, a simply delicious combination of sweet, buttery, smooth, soft golden toffee encased in a milk chocolate cup. ROLO® was developed in England by Mackintosh's and were launched into the UK market in 1937. Initially produced at the Mackintosh factory in Norwich, in 1994 production was transferred to Nestle's Fawdon factory in Newcastle, UK, where they still continue to be made to this day in their billions!
- TOFFEE CRISP® Bitesize, pieces of delicious soft caramel & crispy cereal pieces, all encased in smooth milk chocolate. Initially TOFFEE CRISP® Bars were produced at MacKintosh's factory in Halifax, however in 2012 production was moved to Newcastle where they still continue to be made to this day.
- AERO® Milk Chocolate Bubbles, uplifting little balls of bubbly milk chocolate.
- Have you tried the NESTLÉ® Pick & Mix Caramel Sharing Bag?
- A sharing bag of iconic caramel treats including MUNCHIES®, ROLO®, TOFFEE CRISP® bitesize and CARAMAC® buttons.
- A sharing bag containing a variety of treats from Nestlé chocolate brands
- No artificial colours, flavours & preservatives
- Pack size: 107g
Sugar, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Palm Kernel, Coconut, Sunflower, Shea/Illipe/Mango Kernel/Kokum Gurgi/Sal), Whole and Skimmed Milk Powder, Cocoa Butter, Cocoa Mass , Rice Flour, Lactose and Proteins from Whey (from Milk), Whey Powder (from Milk), Sweetened Condensed Skimmed Milk, Invert Sugar Syrup, Butterfat (from Milk), Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder , Wheat Flour, Rice Starch, Emulsifiers (Sunflower Lecithin, E471), Salt, Wheat Flour (contains Calcium, Iron, Thiamin and Niacin), Barley Malt Extract , Fruit and Vegetable Concentrates (Safflower, Radish, Black Carrot, Lemon, Hibiscus), Glazing Agents (Gum Arabic, Carnauba Wax, Beeswax White), Flavourings , Spirulina Concentrate, Malted Wheat Flour, Orange Oil, Vitamins (B3, B5, D, B6, B2, Folic Acid, B1, B12), Iron , Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Calcium Carbonate), Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum, and Vegetable Fat in addition to Cocoa Butter, Rolo Milk Chocolate contains Milk Solids 14% minimum
- May Contain: Soya
Store cool and dry, For best before end see base
Number of uses
5 Contains approximately 5 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Free From Artificial Preservatives
- Contact us Free
- 0800 604 604 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 203,
- YO91 1XY,
Lower age limit
Advisory Years : 4
Important: Young children (less than 4 years) have limited chewing ability and could choke on small sweets.
107 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per serving**||Reference Intake*||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||14.7g||3.2g||20g||16%|
|of which: sugars||54.9g||11.8g||90g||13%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One Toffee Crisp Bitesize; One Aero Milk Bubble; One Rolo; Three Smarties (21.5g)||-||-||-||-|
|Contains approximately 5 servings||-||-||-||-|
|Portions should be adjusted for children of different ages||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016