Solero Exotic Ice Cream 3 X 90Ml
- Vanilla ice cream with a swirl (12%) and a coating (38%) of exotic fruit sorbet
- Love fruit, Love the planet.
- Our Solero Exotic ice cream is a fruit lover's dream. A delicious combination of vanilla ice cream with a tangy exotic fruit sorbet swirled through the ice cream and all wrapped in an exotic flavoured coating.
- Our Solero Exotic ice cream is made with sustainably farmed fruits. Additionally, this delicious treat contains 98 calories and no artificial colours or flavours. Our Solero Exotic can be enjoyed as part of a gluten free diet.
- At Solero, we love fruit and the planet, so we make sure that every single Solero Exotic ice lolly is made with delicious fruit that comes from sustainable farms that do their work with love, to respect and help protect our planet.
- Solero is part of the Wall's ice cream family which also includes the Cornetto cones, Feast ice cream, Calippo and Twister ice lollies.
- When you are looking for a fruity tasting treat, nothing can beat a refreshing Solero. They are cool, they are delicious and best of all – they are under 100 calories each. A great way to cool down during a hot summer day.
- Make sure to try a Solero ice lolly today to experience the great fruity taste for yourself.
- A delicious combination of vanilla ice cream with a tangy exotic fruit sorbet swirl and coating
- Made with sustainably farmed fruits
- Containing 98 calories per lolly
- Our Solero Exotic ice creams are a fruit lover's dream
- With no artificial colours or flavours and delicious fruity taste
- Gluten free
- Pack size: 270ml
Reconstituted skimmed MILK, sugar, water, peach puree¹ (7%), passion fruit juice¹ (6.5%), mango puree¹ (6.5%), glucose-fructose syrup, pineapple juice from concentrate¹ (6%), coconut oil, whey solids (MILK), stabilisers (locust bean gum, guar gum, carrageenan), emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), colour (carotenes), acidity regulator (citric acid), flavouring (with MILK). Gluten Free. ¹Sustainably farmed fruit. For more information: www.icecreamjoy.com. Store at -18°C
Store at -18°C
Preparation and Usage
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||605 kJ||457 kJ||411 kJ||5%|
|Energy (kcal)||144 kcal||109 kcal||98 kcal||5%|
|Fat (g)||3.1 g||2.3 g||2.1 g||3%|
|of which saturates (g)||2.7 g||2.1 g||1.8 g||9%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||27 g||20 g||18 g||7%|
|of which sugars (g)||25 g||19 g||17 g||19%|
|Protein (g)||1.7 g||1.3 g||1.2 g||2%|
|Salt (g)||0.08 g||0.06 g||0.05 g||1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 90 ml. ( Pack contains 3 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019