Solero Exotic Ice Lollies 3 X90ml
- Vanilla ice cream with a swirl (12%) and a coating (38%) of exotic fruit sorbet
- Great fruit, great taste, try a Solero.
- Our Solero Exotic ice cream is a fruit-lovers dream; a delicious combination of creamy vanilla ice cream and exotic fruit sorbet, swirled through the ice cream and coating the outside of the ice lolly.
- Our Solero Exotic ice creams are also made with sustainably sourced fruits. Additionally this delicious treat only contains 98calories and no artificial colours or flavours. Our Solero Red Berries ice lolly is also gluten free.
- Solero is a part of the Walls family which also includes the delicious Cornetto, Twister, Calippo and Mini Milk ice lollies.
- Make sure to try Solero ice lollies today to experience the Solero great taste for yourself.
- When you are looking for that great fruity feeling, nothing beats a refreshing Solero a deliciously light product, at only 98 calories, Solero Exotic is also a great way to cool you down during hot summer days or when you fancy a fruitier tasting treat.
- At Solero, we know that there is just something special about ice cream that is combined with fruit that makes it completely irresistible, so we make sure that you get the very best of our sustainably sourced fruits in every single Solero Exotic ice lolly that you eat.
- A delicious combination of creamy vanilla ice cream with a tangy exotic fruit sorbet swirl and coating
- Made with sustainably sourced fruits and containing only 98 calories
- Our solero exotic ice creams are a fruit lovers dream
- Great fruit, great taste
- Gluten free and no artificial colours or flavours
- Solero is a part of the walls family
- Pack size: 270millilitre
Reconstituted skimmed MILK, sugar, water, peach puree¹ (7%), passion fruit juice¹ (6.5%), mango puree¹ (6.5%), glucose-fructose syrup, pineapple juice from concentrate¹ (6%), coconut oil, whey solids (MILK), stabilisers (locust bean gum, guar gum, carrageenan), emulsifier (mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids), colour (carotenes), acidity regulator (citric acid), flavouring (with MILK). Gluten Free. ¹Sustainably farmed fruit. For more information: www.icecreamjoy.com. Store at -18°C
Store at -18°C
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Name and address
- Unilever UK,
- Unilever House,
- Springfield Drive,
- KT22 7GR.
- Unilever UK,
- Freepost ADM3940,
- SW1A 1YR.
- Unilever Ireland Ltd,
- 20 Riverwalk,
- National Digital Park,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g Unprepared||Per 100ml Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||605 kJ||457 kJ||411 kJ||5%|
|Energy (kcal)||144 kcal||109 kcal||98 kcal||5%|
|Fat (g)||3.1 g||2.3 g||2.1 g||3%|
|of which saturates (g)||2.7 g||2.1 g||1.8 g||9%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||27 g||20 g||18 g||7%|
|of which sugars (g)||25 g||19 g||17 g||19%|
|Protein (g)||1.7 g||1.3 g||1.2 g||2%|
|Salt (g)||0.08 g||0.06 g||0.05 g||1%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 90 ml. ( Pack contains 3 portions )||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016