- Energy805kJ 192kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 797.40kJ (189.90kcal)
- Clusters of wholetail scampi (Nephrops norvegicus) with added water, in a gluten free crispy coating.
- Wholetail scampi with added water in a gluten free coating.
Scampi (Crustacean) (49%), Water, Rice Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Maize Flour, Preservative (Sodium Triphosphate), Gram Flour, Cornflour, Potato Starch, Salt, Dextrose, Pepper, Stabiliser (Xanthan Gum)
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 180°C, Gas 6, 200°C
Time: 17-20 mins
Instructions: Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 17-20 minutes.
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving
- For best results cook from frozen.
Number of uses
- Keep frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: This product may occasionally contain small fragments of shell.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||½ of a pack (101g**)|
|Energy||797.40kJ (189.90kcal)||805.37kJ (191.80kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
Tesco © Copyright 2016