Maggi So Tender Lemon And Dill Salmon 23G
- Energy1988kJ 476kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1860kJ
- Seasoned Cooking Paper for Lemon and Dill Salmon.
- For more great meal ideas go to maggi.co.uk
- Oily fish, like salmon, should be eaten as part of a healthy diet.
- No oil needed
- Natural herbs and spices
- Just add 4 salmon fillets
- No hydrogenated vegetable oil
- No artificial colours
- Pack size: 23g
Palm Oil (Palm Oil, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary)), Salt, Sunflower Oil, Garlic, Herbs and Spices 8% (Dill (4.4%), Parsley, White Pepper, Turmeric), Hydrolysed Vegetable Protein (Wheat Gluten, Salt, Palm Oil, Dextrose, Sugar), Onion, Flavourings, Sugar, Pea Fibre, Tomato, Maltodextrin, Lemon Juice Concentrate (0.6%)
- May Contain: Celery, Eggs, Fish, Milk, Soya
Store in a cool, dry place. Once opened use within 14 days and do not refrigerate.
Preparation and Usage
- 1 Pre-heat a large non-stick frying pan for 2 minutes, (Gas: low heat), (Electric: half of maximum heat). Do not add oil.
- 2 Use one seasoning paper per salmon fillet. Open out the seasoning paper and place the salmon fillet (140g) on the seasoned side. Fold the paper over to wrap the salmon. Press down firmly and flatten by hand to a maximum thickness of 2.5cm. Please use the measuring guide below.
- 3 Place the wrapped salmon portions flat in the pan and cook for 5 minutes on each side (Gas: low heat) (Electric: half of maximum heat). Ensure the salmon is fully cooked and piping hot throughout.
- Thicker Portions may take longer to cook. If the herb seasoning starts to over-brown, reduce the heat slightly and increase the cooking time until the salmon is thoroughly cooked.
- Prep time 5 mins
- Cook time 10 mins
- Cooking appliances vary. These instructions are given as a guide only. This product is not suitable for use in the microwave, ovens, or the grill.
- Serves 4
- Serving Suggestion
- Serve your lemon and dill salmon with crushed new potatoes, broccoli and French beans.
Number of uses
4 Makes 4 servings
- Free From Artificial Colours
- Contact us Free
- 0800 00 00 30 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- Y091 1XY,
23 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g of Seasoning||Per 100g**||Per Serving**||% RI*|
|of which: saturates||13.7g||1.5g||5.6g||28%|
|of which: sugars||7.4g||1.4g||5.1g||6%|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**1/4 recommended Maggi meal made following recipe pictured above; used as basis for per 100g as prepared||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016