- Energy1140kJ 272kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 844kJ / 202kcal
- Pieces of salmon (Salmo salar) fillet mixed with potato, onion and parsley, coated in batter and breadcrumbs.
- 2 Salmon Fishcakes Responsibly Sourced. 100% salmon fillet, farmed in waters off the coast of Norway or Scotland. Coated in golden breadcrumbs from tin baked loaves. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability.
- Responsibly sourced With a hint of lemon and parsley, coated in crispy, golden breadcrumbs
- Pack size: 270g
INGREDIENTS: Salmon (Fish) (43%), Potato, Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Rapeseed Oil, Dried Potato, Durum Wheat Semolina, Wheat Starch, Lemon Juice, Onion, Salt, Parsley, Wheat Gluten, Yeast, Sunflower Oil, Black Pepper, Colour (Paprika Extract).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Chilled: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 7 18-20 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Frozen: 220°C/Fan 200°C/Gas Mark 7 30 mins Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Film. Not Yet Recycled Tray. Not Yet Recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One fishcake (135g)|
|Energy||844kJ / 202kcal||1140kJ / 272kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
|When cooked according to instructions.||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019