- Energy875kJ 208kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 648kJ / 154kcal
- Pieces of smoked haddock and haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillets mixed with potato and seasoning, coated in batter and breadcrumbs.
- Generously coated in golden breadcrumbs for a crispy texture Responsibly Sourced. 100% haddock fillet, wild caught by selected fishermen from the seas of the North East Atlantic. The smoked haddock in our fishcakes is gently kiln smoked using smouldering oak for robustness and beechwood for a subtle sweetness. Coated in golden breadcrumbs from tin baked loaves. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC’s standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org
- Generously coated in golden breadcrumbs for a crispy texture
- Pack size: 270g
INGREDIENTS: Smoked Haddock (24%) [Haddock (Fish), Salt, Colour [Curcumin, Annatto]], Potato, Haddock (Fish) (20%), Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin], Water, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Potato, Wheat Starch, Durum Wheat Semolina, Parsley, Lemon Juice, Onion, Wheat Gluten, Salt, Yeast, Sunflower Oil, Black Pepper, Colour (Paprika Extract).
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown. Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Instructions: Oven chilled: 18-20 mins 220ºC /Fan 200ºC/Gas 7 Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven.
Oven from frozen
Instructions: Frozen: 30 mins 220ºC /Fan 200ºC/Gas 7
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
Number of uses
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Film. Mixed Material not currently recycled Tray. Mixed Material not currently recycled Card. Card widely recycled
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||648kJ / 154kcal||875kJ / 208kcal|
|* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019