Quorn Chicken And Bacon Lattce 2 Pack 300G
- Energy1470kJ 352kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy Typical Values (oven cooked) Per 100g:
- Meat free chicken flavour pieces and meat free bacon flavour lardons, made with Mycoprotein™, in a creamy cheese and white wine sauce, wrapped in puff pastry topped with a parsley cheese crumb.
- Mycoprotein™ is a nutritious form of quality protein, naturally low in fat and high in protein and fibre.
- To discover lots of Quorn recipes and to explore the whole range, simply visit www.quorn.co.uk
- Find us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Quorn Vegetarian Chicken & Bacon Lattices are irresistibly tasty. Quorn meat free chicken pieces in a creamy cheese sauce with bacon, wrapped in flaky puff pastry. Great as a snack or served with seasonal vegetables at dinnertime.
- Proudly meat free
- Satisfyingly simple
- High in protein and fibre
- Vegetarian Society approved
- Pack size: 300g
- High in protein
- High in fibre
Pastry (44%) [Wheat Flour (contains added Calcium, Iron, Niacin & Thiamine), Water, Palm Oil, Salt, Butter (Milk), Emulsifier: Mono- & Diglycerides of Fatty Acids], Quorn™ Meat Free Chicken Pieces (12%) [Mycoprotein™*, Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Flavouring, Firming Agents: Calcium Chloride, Calcium Acetate], Quorn™ Meat Free Bacon Lardons (7%) [Mycoprotein™*, Rehydrated Free Range Egg White, Palm Oil, Flavourings (contains Smoke Flavouring, Colour: Iron Oxide), Salt, Roasted Barley Malt Extract], Milk, Cream (Milk), Glaze [Water, Rapeseed Oil, Vegetable Proteins, Sugar], White Wine (Sulphites), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Cornflour, Parsley Crumb Topping [Breadcrumb (Wheat Flour, Olive Oil, Yeast, Cider Vinegar, Salt, Sugar), Cheese Powder (Milk), Sunflower Oil, Salt, Parsley], Flavouring, Wheat Flour, Tapioca Starch, Butter (Milk), Vegetable Bouillon [Salt, Sugar, Yeast Extract, Onion Powder, Potato Starch, Nutmeg, Sunflower Oil, White Pepper, Turmeric, Citric Acid, Lovage Extract], Stabiliser: Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Salt, Black Pepper, *17% of product, Residual Alcohol less than 1%
- There have been rare cases of allergic reactions to Quorn products, which contain Mycoprotein Mycoprotein is made with a member of the fungi/mould family Mycoprotein is high in protein and fibre which may cause intolerance in some people
Keep frozen below -18ºC. Please refer to freezer manual guidelines. Do not refreeze once thawed., Best Before End: See Side of Pack.
- Oven cook (From Frozen): Simply remove all packaging & cook from frozen as follows.
- Pre-heat oven & baking tray to 200ºC/400ºF/Gas Mark 6. Place Quorn Lattice on the baking tray & cook on the middle oven shelf for 30 minutes. Reduce cooking time by 5 minutes for fan assisted ovens. Caution: Filling will be hot.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Ensure Quorn Chicken & Bacon Lattices are piping hot before serving.
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in Eire
Number of uses
Card - Widely Recycled Carton
Name and address
- Marlow Foods Ltd,
- Freepost M1927,
- Station Road,
- TS9 7BR.
- We think it is great... but if you're not totally happy
- Please return all packaging (UK only) to
- Quorn Customer Services,
- Quorn Foods,
- Freepost M1927,
- Station Road,
- TS9 7BR.
- Or call us on 0345 602 9000 (8.30am-5.00pm Mon-Fri) or email us on email@example.com
300 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values (oven cooked) Per 100g:||Per Lattice:|
|of which saturates :||7.1g||9.6g|
|of which sugars :||2.1g||5.7g|
|No. of servings: 2:||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019