- Whole milk powder with Soluble Coffee.
- More information on:
- www.dolce gusto.co.uk
- www.dolce gusto.ie
- Discover NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Café au Lait now in a pack of 30!
- A harmonious balance of intense coffee and smooth milk, already prepared in a single capsule, for you to enjoy perfect mug-sized coffee (180 ml) in a minute.
- The box contains 30 capsules designed for NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®' capsule coffee machines for you to prepare 30 mugs of Café au Lait.
- World-Class Premium Coffee Origins
- Our talented coffee creators have combined the intensity of pure Robusta coffee with the soft creamy taste of milk to create a harmonious mug, with caramel notes, toasted cereal undertones and round texture.
- Professional Quality Coffee System
- Create professional quality coffees with a thick velvety crema, thanks to the machine's high pressure (up to 15 bars).
- Aroma Freshness Protection
- With our hermetically sealed capsules, which preserve coffee freshness, you'll enjoy rich aromatic mugs every time.
- Over 30 Coffee Creations
- With NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®, you can enjoy over 30 premium coffee creations, whether you like your coffee short or long, black or white. Enjoy a choice of bold Ristretto, intense Espresso, aromatic Lungo and full-bodied Grande or frothy Cappuccino, smooth Latte Macchiato, or even hot chocolate, teas, and cold beverages.
- Packed in a protective atmosphere
- NESCAFE Dolce Gusto Cafe au lait 30 capsules
- Now available in a pack of 30
- A combination of intense coffee and smooth milk in one capsule
- Best served in a mug (at 180ml)
- Pack size: 10g
Whole Milk Powder (73,7%), Soluble Coffee (24%), Stabilisers (Potassium Phosphates and Sodium Citrates), Emulsifier (Soya Lecithin)
Store in a clean, cool and dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Easy to Prepare
- Simply slide your Café au Lait capsule into your NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® machine. Your coffee will be ready right away.
Number of uses
30 Makes 30 servings
- Good to Talk
- Tel 0800 707 60 66 (UK)
- Tel 00800 63785385 (IRE)
- Nestlé UK Ltd.,
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
30 x 10 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 g||Per 100 ml||Per 180 ml|
|Energy||1670 kJ||92 kJ||165 kJ|
|-||400 kcal||22 kcal||40 kcal 2 %*|
|Fat||20,0 g||1,1 g||2,0 g 3 %*|
|of which saturates||12,5 g||0,7 g||1,3 g 7 %*|
|Carbohydrate||29,4 g||1,6 g||2,9 g 1 %*|
|of which sugars||29,1 g||1,6 g||2,9 g 3 %*|
|Fibre||8,2 g||0,4 g||0,8 g -|
|Protein||21,2 g||1,2 g||2,1 g 4|
|Salt||1,03 g||0,06 g||0,10 g 2 %*|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|Makes 30 servings||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016