- Energy978kJ 233kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 758.40kJ (180.80kcal)
- Pieces of smoked haddock and haddock (Melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillet and mashed potato with an extra mature Cheddar cheese sauce centre, coated in a chive and parsley breadcrumb.
- Finest smoked Haddock fishcakes with a melting Wyke Farm Finest extra mature cheddar cheese sauce centre, encased in a crispy chive and parsley crumb.
Haddock (Fish) (20%), Smoked Haddock (20%), Potato, Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed Oil, Double Cream (Milk), Dried Potato, Milk, Wheat Starch, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Durum Wheat Semolina, Cornflour, Chive, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Olive Oil, Lemon Juice, Fish Gelatine, Worcester Sauce, Parsley, Yeast, Black Pepper, Colour (Paprika Extract), Sunflower Oil.
Smoked Haddock contains: Haddock (Fish), Salt, Colours (Curcumin, Annatto).
Worcester Sauce contains: Water, Black Treacle, Spirit Vinegar, Tamarind Concentrate, Salt, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, White Pepper, Pimento, Ginger, Paprika, Clove
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 200°C, Gas 7, 220°C
Time: 18-20 mins
Instructions: Preheat oven and baking tray. Carefully place the fishcakes on preheated tray and bake on middle shelf following times above.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Suitable for cooking from frozen. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines opposite.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Hot centre.Immediately after cooking the centre of this product will be extremely hot.Allow it to cool slightly before eating.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each fishcake (129g**)|
|Energy||758.40kJ (180.80kcal)||978.34kJ (233.23kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016