Tesco Extra Large Battered Haddock 400G
- Energy1470kJ 350kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 912.95kJ (217.68kcal)
- Skinless and boneless extra large Haddock (melanogrammus aeglefinus) fillets coated in ovencrisp batter
- Skinless & Boneless extra large cod fillets in Oven Crisp Batter
Haddock (Fish) (55%), Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Rusk, Wheat Starch, Maize Flour, Crisp Wheat Cereal, Palm Oil, Salt, Raising Agents (Disodium Diphosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Mustard Powder, Rasinig Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate), Breadcrumb, Pepper Extract, Dextrose, Yeast Extract.
Rusk contains: Wheat Flour, Salt, Sunflower Oil.
Crisp Wheat Cereal contains: Wheat Flour, Rapeseed Oil, Salt.
Breadcrumb contains: Wheat Flour, Yeast, Salt.
Wheat Flour contains: Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin.
- Allergy Advice! For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: Fan 200°C, Gas 7, 220°C
Time: 30 mins
Instructions: For best results, cook from frozen. Place the fillets on a baking tray and dot with butter and season. Place in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Remove all packaging.
the NE Atlantic - Barents Sea
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: This product contains raw fish.Caution: Do not eat raw.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
400 g e
|Typical Values||100g contain||Each fillet (161g) contains|
|Energy||912.95kJ (217.68kcal)||1469.85kJ (350.46kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016