Nescafe Gold Latte Caramel Coffee 8 X 17G
- Energy292kJ 69kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1718 kJ
- A blend of Instant Coffee, Finely Ground Roasted Coffee Beans with Skimmed Milk Powder, Natural Flavour, Sugar and Vegetable Oil.
- Check out our YouTube Channel at Youtube.com/user/UKNescafe
- Join us at facebook.com/NescafeUK
- Follow us @nescafegolduki
- Visit Nescafe.co.uk
- Make your break special with a NESCAFÉ GOLD Caramel Latte and sip a delicious combination of coffee and caramel flavour in this coffee shop-style drink. Enjoy this milky latte whenever you fancy a break.
- It All Starts With a NESCAFÉ
- NESCAFÉ is the world's favourite coffee brand, enjoyed in over 180 countries worldwide. With over 75 years of experience in selecting, roasting and blending the very best coffee, it's no surprise that over 5,500 cups of NESCAFÉ coffee are drunk every second!
- The NESCAFÉ Plan
- Great coffee starts at the source, which is why we've developed the NESCAFÉ Plan. We work with coffee farmers around the world, to support them in growing healthy, higher yielding crops and helping to protect the future of coffee farming for everyone. The result is high quality coffee that comes from sources you can trust.
- Next time why not try another one of our coffee-shop style beverages? We offer a variety of other flavous, like our NESCAFÉ GOLD Vanilla Latte. Or, if you prefer a chocolatey offering, give our NESCAFÉ GOLD Double Choc Mocha a go.
- A high quality latte with a hint of caramel flavour
- Coffee shop-style caramel taste with delightful froth in every cup
- Created with fresh milk sourced from British dairy farmers
- Made with natural beans grown by experts
- 8 instant latte sachets that can be prepared in moments
- Pack size: 17g
Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder (20%), Glucose Syrup, Coconut Oil, Coffee (6%) [Instant Coffee (5.6%), (Roast and Ground Coffee)], Lactose, Natural Flavouring, Salt [Sodium Chloride, Anti-Caking Agent (E535)], Acidity Regulator (E340), Stabilisers (E331, E452)
Store in a cool, dry place, Best Before End: See Base of Pack
Country of Origin
Origin Free Text
Made in UK
Preparation and Usage
- 1. Empty the contents of the sachet into your favourite mug.
- 2. Pour in 200ml of hot (85 C - not boiling) water and stir thoroughly.
- 3. Perfection takes time. Wait 20 secs and stir again.
- 4. For a creamier texture, gently tap your mug on the table. Now enjoy!
Number of uses
8 Makes 8 mugs
- Free From Artificial Flavours
- Contact us Free
- 0800 58 57 59 (UK)
- 00800 6378 5385 (ROI)
- PO Box 207,
- YO91 1XY,
8 x 17 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100g||Per 100ml**||Per mug**||Reference Intake*|
|Energy||1718 kJ||120 kJ||292 kJ||8400 kJ|
|-||407 kcal||28 kcal||69 kcal||2000 kcal|
|of which: saturates||8.0g||0.6g||1.4g||20g|
|of which: sugars||54.6g||3.9g||9.3g||90g|
|*Reference Intake of an average adult (8400kJ/2000kcal)||-||-||-||-|
|**One mug (one sachet + 200ml water, makes 240ml); used as basis for per 100ml||-||-||-||-|
|Makes 8 mugs||-||-||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016