- Energy851kJ 203kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 626kJ / 149kcal
- Pieces of cod (Gadus morhua) fillet and sweet potato mash, with semi dried tomatoes, chives and red chilli, coated in a crispy sweet chilli crumb.
- Inspired by Mediterranean flavours, our chefs have created these fishcakes. Succulent flakes of wild caught cod are perfectly paired with the full flavours of spiced sweet potato and intense semi dried tomatoes. The gluten free breadcrumb coating is made to our own bespoke recipe, with sweet chilli adds a further touch of heat. Responsibly sourcing our seafood is important to us, which is why Tesco fish experts work with responsibly managed farms and fisheries to continually improve their high standards of quality, welfare and sustainability. This product comes from a fishery that has been independently certified to the MSC's standard for a well managed and sustainable fishery. www.msc.org.
INGREDIENTS: Cod (Fish) (41%), Sweet Potato (16%), Dried Potato, Rapeseed Oil, Rice Flour, Water, Semi Dried Tomato, Cornflour, Maize Flour, Buckwheat Flour, Potato Starch, Chive, Red Chilli (1%), Gram Flour, Salt, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Dried Glucose Syrup, Garlic, Dried Bell Pepper, Sea Salt, Natural Lemon Flavouring, Garlic Powder, Dextrose, Parsley, Onion Powder, Flavouring, Oregano, Colour (Paprika Extract), Turmeric Extract.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From chilled: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 18-20 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 18-20 minutes.
Oven from frozen
Temperature: , ,
Instructions: From frozen: 220°C / Fan 200°C / Gas 7 28-30 mins Place on a pre-heated baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 28-30 minutes.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Remove all packaging.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
the North West Atlantic
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing.
- Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||A serving contains|
|Energy||626kJ / 149kcal||851kJ / 203kcal|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019