- Energy917kJ 218kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 716.30kJ (170.30kcal)
- Pieces of cod (Gadus morhua) fillet and mashed potato, with a creamy white wine and parsley sauce centre, coated in a light parsley breadcrumb.
- Cod fishcakes with a melting white wine and parsley sauce.
Cod (Fish) (42%), Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Potato, Water, Rapeseed Oil, Dried Potato, Whole Milk, Double Cream (Milk), Wheat Starch, Fish Stock, Durum Wheat Semolina, Sauvignon Blanc White Wine, Parsley, Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Cornflour, Salt, Onion, Lemon Juice, Wheat Gluten, Butter (Milk), Yeast, Fish Gelatine, Sugar, Black Pepper, Colour (Paprika Extract), White Pepper.
Fish Stock contains: Water, Fish Extract, Leek, Onion, Lemon, Parsley, Fennel Seed, Black Peppercorns
- For allergens, including cereals containing gluten, see ingredients in bold.
Keep refrigerated. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 200°C, Gas 7, 220°C
Time: 18-20 mins
Instructions: Preheat oven and baking tray. Carefully place the fishcakes on preheated tray and bake on middle shelf following times above.
- All appliances vary, these are guidelines only.
- Remove all packaging.
Number of uses
- Suitable for home freezing. Suitable for cooking from frozen. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.Caution: Hot centre.Immediately after cooking the centre of this product will be extremely hot.Allow it to cool slightly before eating.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||Each fishcake (128g**)|
|Energy||716.30kJ (170.30kcal)||916.86kJ (217.98kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016