Tesco Bbq Chicken Drumsticks 1Kg
- Energy504kJ 120kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 690.40kJ (164.30kcal)
- Chicken drumsticks in a barbecue marinade.
- FROM TRUSTED FARMS Marinated in a sweet, smoky sauce for a classic BBQ flavour Our British chicken is reared by selected farmers, ensuring their wellbeing. Whether barbecued or cooked in the oven these drumsticks are great come rain or shine.
Chicken Drumstick (95%), Sugar, Salt, Spices, Tomato Powder, Maize Starch, Caramelised Sugar Powder, Garlic Powder, Sunflower Oil, Stabiliser (Guar Gum), Flavouring, Paprika Extract
Keep refrigerated between -2ºC and +4ºC. Once opened, use immediately.
Temperature: Fan 170°C, Gas 5, 190°C
Time: 40-45 mins
Instructions: Place on a baking tray in the centre of a pre-heated oven for 40-45 minutes.
Instructions: Not suitable for microwave cooking.
Instructions: For a chargrilled barbecue effect, cook as per cooking guidelines above, then place on the barbecue for a further 5 minutes, turning frequently. Time: 5 mins
- Remove all packaging.
- All appliances vary these are guidelines only.
- Check food is piping hot throughout before serving.
- Poultry is cooked if the juices run clear when the deepest part of the flesh is pierced with a thin skewer
- If they are pink, continue cooking for a few minutes and retest.
- Always wash hands, surfaces and utensils thoroughly after contact with raw meat.
using chicken from
Number of uses
- Not suitable for cooking from frozen.Suitable for home freezing. Ideally freeze as soon as possible after purchase but always by 'use by' date shown.
- Defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 24 hours in a refrigerator.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreeze.Follow the preparation guidelines above.
- Caution: This product contains raw meat.Caution: This product will contain bones.Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||One chicken drumstick (73g)|
|Energy||690.40kJ (164.30kcal)||503.99kJ (119.94kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016