- Fungal Nail Treatment Set
- If you have any further questions on this product or would like more information, please visit our website www.canespro.co.uk
- Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment Set is used as part of a topical treatment for the removal of fungally infected parts of toenails and fingernails.
- 10g Tube of Canespro Urea 40% Ointment
- 22 Single-use Waterproof Plasters 1 Plastic Nail Scraper.
- Fungal nail infection, medically known as onychomycosis, may begin as a white or yellow spot under the tip of your nail and as it spreads, the nail may discolour, thicken and develop crumbling edges.
- Canespro Urea Ointment selectively softens the parts of the nail infected by fungus, leaving the healthy parts intact.
- The plasters are used to cover the urea ointment applied to the nail. The scraper is used to remove the softened infected parts of the nail.
- Canespro Fungal Nail Treatment Set is clinically proven.
- Treatment with Canespro Urea Ointment should be carried out carefully every day and should be continued until no more infected parts of the nail can be removed. This usually takes 2-3 weeks, depending on the extent of the fungal nail infection and the thickness of the nail.
- Clinically proven
- Removal of fungally infected parts of the nail in 2-3 weeks
- Shortest fungal nail treatment
- No other topical OTC fungal nail product works faster
Canespro Urea Ointment contains Urea, Cera Alba, Lanolin, Paraffin and Silica
Store below 30°C
Preparation and Usage
- Step 1:
- Before applying the ointment, the affected hand or foot should be soaked in warm water for approximately 10 minutes. Dry thoroughly. Apply the ointment to the surface of the infected nail once daily. Apply enough to cover the infected nail areas with a thin layer.
- Step 2:
- To cover the infected nail with a plaster, gently place half the plaster over the treated nail then fold over the sides of the plaster around the toe or finger and press. For smaller fingernails or toenails, cut the plaster in half.
- Take care not to touch the sticky surface of the plaster with your fingers or with the ointment as this will help it stick better. Fold over the other half of the plaster over the back of your toe or finger.
- Again, fold over the sides of the plaster around the toe or finger and press. The plaster will fit like a protective cap over the affected nail.
- Step 3:
- Remove the plaster after 24 hours and soak the nail in warm water for approximately 10 minutes.
- After soaking, remove the softened infected parts of the nail using the plastic nail scraper. Hold the plastic nail scraper firmly by gripping the broad handle (smooth and blunt end) only. Use the sharpened and serrated edge for scraping. Clean the scraper with water thoroughly after each use. Keep the plastic nail scraper until treatment is complete.
- Dry the treated nail(s) thoroughly. Canespro Urea Ointment and a fresh plaster should be applied daily for 2-3 weeks, as described in steps 1, 2 and 3.
Name and address
- Bayer Consumer Care AG,
- Peter Merian-Strasse 84,
- CH-4052 Basel,
- Bayer plc,
- Green Park,
- RG2 6AD,
- 0845 6010901
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY Use on toenails and fingernails only. Avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes and skin. Do not swallow or put in the mouth. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2019