- Energy588kJ 140kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1139.15kJ (271.97kcal)
- A meringue shell filled with whipped cream, topped with raspberry sauce and raspberries.
- Whipped cream, whole raspberries and sweet raspberry sauce
Sugar, Whipping Cream (Milk) (28%), Pasteurised Egg White, Raspberry (17%), Water, Cornflour, Citric Acid, Stabilisers (Carob Gum, Xanthan Gum), Caramelised Sugar Syrup, Flavouring.
- For allergens, see ingredients in bold. Also, may contain peanuts and nuts.
Number of uses
- Keep Frozen at -18°C or cooler.Important: If food has thawed, do not refreeze.
- Remove all packagingDefrost thoroughly for a minimum of 7 hours in the refrigeratorAlternatively defrost thoroughly for a minimum of 3 hours at room temperature.Once defrosted use on the same day and do not refreezeFollow the preparation guidelines above.
Name and address
- Tesco Stores Ltd.,
- Welwyn Garden City AL7 1GA,
|Typical Values||Per 100g||1/6 of a Pavlova (52g)|
|Energy||1139.15kJ (271.97kcal)||588.48kJ (140.50kcal)|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-|
Using Product Information
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated, so ingredients, nutrition content, dietary and allergens may change. You should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on the website.
If you have any queries, or you'd like advice on any Tesco brand products, please contact Tesco Customer Services, or the product manufacturer if not a Tesco brand product.
Although product information is regularly updated, Tesco is unable to accept liability for any incorrect information. This does not affect your statutory rights.
This information is supplied for personal use only, and may not be reproduced in any way without the prior consent of Tesco Stores Limited nor without due acknowledgement.
Tesco © Copyright 2016